Ramsay Health Care is committed to the ongoing education of general practitioners and the wider medical community.
Ramsay Health Care has been a Provider of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) since 2000, offering a wide variety of topics in medicine, surgery, obstetrics & gynaecology, paediatrics and mental health. These activities are in partnership with our specialists and other health professions delivered as interactive, practical education sessions with a focus on innovation, hands-on involvement and practical tips.
In the 2020-2022 triennium, Ramsay Health Care will provide:
- face-to-face and virtual education sessions,
- online education videos to view at any time and
- support for Peer Group Learning.
Upcoming education events will be published here. If you are interested in some tailored GP education, please contact the GP Liaison Officer.
Updating breast cancer surgery, infertility, recurrent urinary tract infections
- Describe neoadjuvant therapy and current surgical/oncoplastic options in the treatment of breast cancer
- Identify what's new in the assessment, basic investigations and specialist management of infertility
- Outline the management of recurrent Urinary Tract Infections and the importance of Anti-Microbial Stewardship
Dr Beth Campbell - General Surgery
Dr Sonia Anwar - Gynaecology
Dr Arunasalam Shyamala - General Medicine
14 Oct 2021 06:00 PM
||Sandstone Point Hotel
1800 Bribie Island Road
Sandstone Point QLD 4511
||08 Oct 2021