Ramsay Health Care is committed to the ongoing education of general practitioners and the wider medical community.
Ramsay Health Care has been a Provider of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) since 2000, offering a wide variety of topics in medicine, surgery, obstetrics & gynaecology, paediatrics and mental health. These activities are in partnership with our specialists and other health professions delivered as interactive, practical education sessions with a focus on innovation, hands-on involvement and practical tips.
In the 2020-2022 triennium, Ramsay Health Care will provide:
CPD Accredited Activity - 40 points previously Category 1
Including Workshops and expert resources for Peer Group Learning
CPD Activity - 2 points per hour previously Category 2
Upcoming education events will be published here.
If you are interested in some tailored GP education, please contact the GP Liaison Officer.
GP Gastro - liver, IBD, IBS and gallstones
Liver, IBD, IBS and gallstones.
- Explain hepatitis C screening and treatments
- Identify risks for liver cancer and implement appropriate surveillance programs
- Implement care plan for people with IBD
- Assess symptoms specific to IBS and recognise red flags
- Explain investigations for biliary disease
- Describe new guidelines for biliary dyskinesia
Dr Marnie Wood - Gastroenterology
Dr Mahesh Jayanna - Gastroenterology
Dr Rasika Hendahewa - General Surgery
19 Aug 2020 06:00 PM
||North Lakes Hotel
22 Lakefield Drive
North Lakes QLD 4506
||14 Aug 2020