IMPORTANT CHANGES TO ACCESS AND PARKING AT CABOOLTURE PRIVATE HOSPITAL
Caboolture Hospital is undergoing a major expansion and redevelopment, and this will have some impact on the access and carparking for patients and visitors to Caboolture Private Hospital.
From Monday 21 September 2020, the following changes will apply to carparking and access:
Getting dropped off or picked up
- If you are getting dropped off and picked up, there is a covered pick-up/drop-off area at the front of Caboolture Private Hospital.
- This drop-off zone can be accessed via the All Weather Access Road off Mewett Street. A five-minute parking limit applies in the drop-off zone (Please refer to the map)
- Free car parking is provided for Caboolture Private Hospital patients and visitors in the new public carpark at the rear of Caboolture Hospital.
- The new public carpark can be accessed via the All Weather Access Road off Mewett Street or via Bury Street.
- Caboolture Private Hospital provides a free shuttle bus service for patients and visitors. The shuttle bus stop is located at the eastern end of the public carpark, near the Purple Visitor Information Booth (Please refer to the map)
- Car parking at the hospital is in high demand. Please make sure you allow enough time to find a car park before your appointment.
When you arrive
- You will need to follow signs to the Private Hospital. You can either take the free shuttle bus service or it will take approximately 5 - 10 minutes to walk from the public carpark to the front of the Private Hospital.