Dr Caroline Wewengkang is pleased to announce the commencement of her private practice at Caboolture Private Hospital. Caroline joined Northside Gynaecology at Kedron in October 2016 and will operate at Caboolture Private Hospital.
After graduating from University of Sydney with honours, Dr Wewengkang continued her training in tertiary and regional hospitals across NSW and Queensland. She gained fellowship from the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists in 2014. Since gaining her fellowship she has been employed by Queensland Health as a staff specialist at Caboolture Public Hospital.
She is interested in and actively involved with the ongoing education of medical students, junior doctors and other colleagues
- FRANZCOG – Fellow of the Royal Australian New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- MBBS (Honours) – University of Sydney
- Member of the Australian Gynaecological Endoscopy Society (AGES)
- Member of the Society of Obstetric Medicine of Australia and New Zealand (SOMANZ)
- Member of the Australasian Menopause Society (AMS)
Dr. Wewengkang Operates from
- Caboolture Private Hospital
- North West Private Hospital