Dr Mittal is committed to providing high quality, evidence-based cancer care for her patients and their loved ones. She is a dedicated, sincere and compassionate oncologist who cares for her patients’ individual needs with utmost integrity and respect.
Dr Dolly Mittal is a medical oncologist who completed her Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) in 2006 followed by specialist medical oncology training at the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Mater Hospital Brisbane, Redcliffe Hospital and Gold Coast University Hospital. She subsequently completed a research fellowship at Mater Cancer Care Centre with a focus on breast and gynaecological cancers. In 2018 Dr Mittal became a fellow of the Royal Australian College of Physicians (FRACP).
Dr Mittal is a strong advocate for research and is actively involved in several clinical trials as a primary and sub-investigator. Dr Mittal is an associate lecturer at the University of Queensland and is also a regular presenter at conferences and professional meetings. Her clinical experience covers a broad range of solid tumour malignancies with a special interest in breast cancer, gastrointestinal cancer, genitourinary cancer, lung cancer and melanoma.
Affiliations & Memberships:
- Australasian Gastro-Intestinal Trials Group (AGIGT)
- Australasian Lung Cancer Trials Group (ALTG)
- Australian and New Zealand Urogenital and Prostate (ANZUP)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- Medical Oncology Group of Australia (MOGA)
- Royal Australian College of Physicians (RACP)
- Young Oncologist Group of Australia (YOGA)
- Caboolture Private Hospital
- Ramsay Consulting Suites - Caboolture
- Ramsay Consulting Suites - Bribie Island
- St Stephen's Hospital, Hervey Bay
- Toowoomba Hospital
- ICON North Lakes